Arcangelo Carradori"s dictionary of seventeenth-century Kenzi Nubian
Publisher: Universitetet i Bergen, Historisk institutt in [Bergen]
Written in English
- Italian language -- Dictionaries -- Dongola-Kenuz.,
- Civilization, Modern -- 17th century -- Dictionaries.,
- Italian language -- Dictionaries -- English.
|Statement||text and translation by Jay Spaulding.|
|Series||Occasional paper - Programme for Middle Eastern and African Studies, Dept. of History, University of Bergen ; no. 4|
|LC Classifications||PL8573 .C313 1975|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||vii, 298 p. ;|
|Number of Pages||298|
|LC Control Number||77450731|
- Canadian agriculture and the Japanese market.
- Travellers guide to Europe.
- A catalogue of a large collection of useful and valuable books: of the most approved authors, in all languages, arts, and sciences, ... to be sold ... on Monday, Feb. the 8th, 1762, ... by A. Webley, ...
- Letters write [!] to a friend
- Economic conditions and problems of agriculture in the Yakima Valley, Washington.
- Spectacles for Young Eyes
- Report of the Working Party on Incapax Patients Funds.
- Texas Western Railroad
- Use of person-fit statistics in reporting and analyzing National Assessment of Educational Progress results
- The confederate fiddle
- Prentice-Hall handbook for writers
- The faces of terrorism
- Original Buddhist Sources
- The English Black Monks Of St. Benedict
- A recent visit to Dr. Unnas clinic in Hamburg
- qualitative researchers companion
- Chicago since the Sears Tower
- Across the Niagara, 1814
Arcangelo Carradori"s dictionary of seventeenth-century Kenzi Nubian by Carradori, Arcangiolo frate Download PDF EPUB FB2
Get this from a library. Arcangelo Carradori's dictionary of seventeenth-century Kenzi Nubian. [Arcangiolo Carradori, frate; Jay Spaulding]. Arcangelo Carradori's dictionary of seventeenth-century Kenzi Nubian [Arcangiolo Spaulding, Jay.
Carradori] on *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. Buy Arcangelo Carradori's dictionary of seventeenth-century Kenzi Nubian (Occasional paper - Programme for Middle Eastern and African Studies, Dept. of History, University of Bergen ; no. 4) by Arcangiolo Carradori (ISBN:) from Amazon's Book Store.
Author: Arcangiolo Carradori.