Use of person-fit statistics in reporting and analyzing National Assessment of Educational Progress results
Publisher: U.S. Dept. of Education, Office of Educational Research and Improvement, National Center for Education Statistics, Publisher: [For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs. in [Washington, D.C.]
Written in English
- National Assessment of Educational Progress (Project),
- Educational statistics -- United States,
- Goodness-of-fit tests
|Other titles||Use of person fit statistics in reporting and analyzing National Assessment of Educational Progress results|
|Statement||Lawrence M. Rudner ... [et al.]|
|Series||Research and development report, Research and development report (National Center for Education Statistics)|
|Contributions||Rudner, Lawrence M, National Center for Education Statistics|
|The Physical Object|
|Number of Pages||101|
- Economic conditions and problems of agriculture in the Yakima Valley, Washington.
- How to do it builders manual.
- Notary Records Journal
- Conserving Rain Forests (Conserving Our World)
- A Cup of Good Water
- impact of demographic change upon public expenditure and infrastructure investment.
- Architecture of Baku
- Proceedings of the 29th International Congress of the International Society for Applied Ethology
- Canadian agriculture and the Japanese market.
- A recent visit to Dr. Unnas clinic in Hamburg
- Head Hunters Of The Amazon
- Beachy Keen!
- Letters write [!] to a friend
- Spectacles for Young Eyes
- Soldier Girl
- Advances In Psychology Research
- Long runs of monetary data
- Consumers Guide to HSAs
- The root of evil
- American scenes and Christian slavery